Please be advised that this schedule feature is not our availability. It is a possible time for an appointment. One of our friendly office members will give you a call to confirm if we can give you the requested appointment time.
- New Patient Intake Forms are available for you online to fill out prior to your visit minimizing your wait time here.
- Arrive 15 minutes early if you are unable to complete the forms prior to your visit time.
- Come in comfortable/athletic clothing if possible.
- Bring any CDs and/or Imaging reports of any prior imaging studies done such as (X-rays, MRIs, CTs, …etc).
If you are requesting an appointment for the first time, plan about 45 minutes- 1 Hour of your time for the consultation, health history review, exam, and treatment. We respect your time, this is why we work by appointments to keep down your wait time to an absolute minimum.
Please, indicate in the notes section of this form if you have had any prior imaging studies (X-rays, MRIs, CTs,…etc) & your form of payment such as:
- Auto Accident Insurance (name of your insurance, your date of birth, your claim number, and date of the accident),
- Worker Compensation (name of your insurance, your date of birth, your claim number, and date of the injury),
- Health Insurance-even if we are not in network (name of your insurance, your date of birth, your policy number),
- CHUSA medical discount membership (your date of birth),
- CASH (your date of birth).
Massage Clients: Please, call us for an appointment (407) 622-6295
(Don’t schedule an appointment using this scheduling feature)
We look forward to meeting you & getting you feeling better again!
(Please click on the service menu below and click on what is applicable to your request)
Our schedule for June 2017