Get to know M.F.C
Injured in a Car Accident?
You Only Got 14 Days
Maria's Testimonial (Spanish)
Auto Accident Pain
Neck and Back Pain (Spanish)
- I met Dr. Mikhail at Lake Eola Park in Orlando, Fl. On that day, I received a soft tissue stretch and already felt the difference. I go to the clinic now twice a week. At this time, (visit #4) cramps, numbness, and tingling problems in my right arm & hand are completely resolved. Dr. Mikhail is Amazing and Natalie Taff (Staff) is amazing as well! It is a Clean office. I didn't wait to see the chiropractor. Should you need chiropractic care, I strongly suggest scheduling an appointment here.Maria T. (Orlando, FL)Google Review
- I really consider Dr. Mikhail a great chiropractor in Central Florida. I had a lot pain in my back and leg before I started my treatment with him. After my treatment, I became pain free. Today, I'm happy with the care I received and I recommend him for any patients in Central Florida.Elizabeth G. (Accounting)Email Testimonial
- Dr. Mina is very knowledgeable and a consummate professional. He not only treats you but educates you on everything that he is doing and how it is helping you. I cannot express enough how much of a pleasure it is dealing with him and seeing great results.Jonathan N. (Realtor)LinkedIn
- Amanda W. (Banking)Patient Testimonial Sheet 2014
I came to try Acupuncture, but Dr. Mikhail pointed out some back and neck issues as well. My pain started many years ago, but I didn't really pay attention to it.I initially came to Mikhail Family Chiropractic because of a Groupon, but my decision to continue care was enhanced because of Dr. Mikhail's very thorough examination.
He has helped me have better movement using Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Soft Tissue Release. My back and neck are no more mobile and I have made many lifestyle changes that will help me forever. I would recommend friends and family to Mikhail Family Chiropractic.
- I have been struggling with lower back pain for a while. I am a very active individual and sometimes, this back pain causes a lot of discomfort while I am sitting and sleeping. I have met with Dr Mikhail and was privileged to get couple treatment sessions along with some advice to maintain proper posture and gait. The advice included proper lifting and techniques for better sleep at night. I can tell from the get go that Dr Mikhail's concern was primarily alleviating pain, which was also my main goal since my lower back pain is almost chronic now. One crucial statement from Dr Mikhail to me was: " You don't have to live with pain, pain can be managed with treatment and proper techniques to maintain a healthy back." Thinking that pain will be part of my daily struggle is terrible, but with the help and advice from Dr Mikhail, I felt better and looking forward to keep that pain managed and eventually controlled. Highly recommend him.Nasser H. (BSE, ASN, BSN)Patient Testimonial Sheet 2014
- Dr. Mina is so knowledgeable and friendly, I did have the service of a Soft Tissue Release and Nutritional Advise and it was always very useful to me and helped me a lot!Fady W. (IT & Security Engineer)Orlando A-List 2014